look for your scammer...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

cara_salter@yahoo.com




the woman in the picture is MANDY L. from starnow

Received: from [209.73.132.170]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 23:21:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cara Salter <cara_salter@yahoo.com>
Subject: ABOUT ME.....

Originating IP: 209.73.132.170
Originating ISP: Afnca
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States

Hello HH,
Thanks for the mail and here is what i have on my profile and i will like you to email me back and tell me what you feel about it,Hi! I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman, but I am 5 ft 7 Caucasian / White in and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I will love to have my own family and would like to have someone to share that with. I am 30yrs old now , but I would be willing to have the right person and i will want the man to be type of open minded man who will make me happy again,I have go though many hurts in my life and i think is now for me to love again and live happy life,Well i will be waiting to hear from you again and here are some of my pictures. Take care of your self.
Regards,
Cara

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Alfred Opari I am looking for a woman to married call me (0263714817)

    ReplyDelete