look for your scammer...

Friday, June 1, 2012

clairesack@yahoo.com




clairesack@yahoo.com

Hello my lovely,

How are you doing...I am very happy to receive your email and the confidence you have in me. I want you to know that i am ever ready to do what ever you want me to do for you to be comfortable with me. Love is about commitment and honesty. I have attached my passport and also my identity card so you can check it out yourself as i have forever told you i am real and would ever be real to the man i love which is you. I love you beyond imaginations. I will love you for who you are and not what you have. You have been the only man who has touched my heart and i have given it out to you forever. Below is the information you are going to use to send the money my love...Please remember to send the money through Western Union or Money Gram.HH don't forget to send me the mtcn and the test question and answer after you send the money...

Name: Clara Sackey
Address: P.O.Box 218
City: Accra
Country: Ghana

Hope to hear from you soon my love.
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment