look for your scammer...

Friday, May 25, 2012

oliviakate99@hotmail.com


on datemefree:

 dorisjohnson4567
   - 26 y/o female
   - homosassa, USA
   - English, French, German
   - banking
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-25 01:21:22
   - ID: 215535

Ethnicity     Mixed
Religion     Catholic
Marital status     Single

Description:
I seek for a serious relationship and a good man in my life that will love me and care for me .i need a good man and happiness in my life .i want some one that will care for me and show me a good love and care .happiness and lots of understanding is what matters in this world and i want some one that i can meet in my life that will understand me and treat me like a lady.i want to be happy and make a good life ,.i was cheated before and i deserve a good man in my life that will treat me like a Queen.and am ready to do anything to make my man love me and cherish me forever .all what i need is True love and great feelings ..good love and lots of happines is what i need..I want some one that will love me for whom i am ,i want a true love and a good and caring man in my life that will appreciate me and give me reasons to love again


Ideal match description:
i need a good feelings and a good man that will care and appreciate me for whom i am and i need some one that will give me reasons to love again..all i need from you is a good care and love between us and we would make a great moment for us
*************************************

Am Olivia,
Am new here really getting bored,.Its High time i start a new relationship.i want a good man that will love me and care for me ..I have been hurt in the past but cautiously trying this..... saw your profile and decided to say hi..I am looking to meet someone nice and special..I am single and i need some one in my life that will care and love me for whom i am .i seek for happiness and a good man in my life that will show me a good loving and care .i need true feelings and can i trust you?...I dont come on this site much so you can get back to me via mail .its will be more Easier..Love to get to know you more better and if we can have a serious relationship .i promise you that you will never regret this
o l i v i a k a t e 9 9 a t
hotmail
Anxious ly waiting to receive your email so i can send you more about me Get back ASAP.
Contact me oliviakate99 on hotmail adress
Contact me oliviakate99 on hotmail adress

Message opened by oliviakate99@hotmail.com on 25 May, 2012 05:19:01 am
    
     IP Address    41.220.69.44
     Location    Nigeria  (3855.31 km away) View Map
     ISP    MTN Nigeria
     Weather    (Not available)
     Proxy    No

1 comment:

  1. Here is one of the google accounts she is using and she is going by beatrice hayford and or Evelyn Clinkscales https://plus.google.com/109837839707657768316/posts

    Is there anyway to get this other google account shut down?

    ReplyDelete