look for your scammer...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

rebeca.stafford@yahoo.com


Attention to the leyend on the birth certificate....

the hospital of saint john of jerusalem, has recognized this certificate to be a fantasy family creation of hospital saint john of jerusalem, the place where babies are born



rebeca.stafford@yahoo.com

Hello my King , Happy week end , .
I hope you are enjoying this week end as i am doing here just because you are in my life .Internet relationship is real and i have heard about couples who met on Internet and they are living happy life together ... my love i just come back from KLM office to pay deposit of £755 and they they have gave me the receipt now they are waiting for the balance , i did this just to let you know that i am real and serious with my coming to you over there . you can see the copy of the receipt and my birth certificate in the attachment . i can never let you down or break your heart because i really need you in my life ..all we need to do now is to pay the balance and i can be on my way to you in headthrow and please you must come and wait me at airport .and always keep my love in your heart
I love you forever
Yours
Rebeca

No comments:

Post a Comment