look for your scammer...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

powellmartha26@yahoo.com

the picture was stolen from blogger, the real woman on the picture names Laura H. Pace.

on datemefree:

popsylove
   - 36 y/o female
   - Owings Mills, USA
   - English, Italian, English
   - Sales
   - Have 1 children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-27 04:04:31
   - ID: 215747

Children     1
Ethnicity     Mixed
Religion     Catholic
Marital status     Divorced

Description:
I have been out of dating due to some reason i just decided to forget about the past and move on that's why am on the site. . A friend introduced me to the site and am hoping to meet the right man here and be happy again. . Am a woman that has a strong desire for a serious relationship and i believe in power of love. . I want to be with the right man and feel and taste love again. . I find it very hard to trust men with my heart due to what happend between me and my ex but i decided to move on and forget about the past. Am a very laid back, easygoing, loving, caring, honest, loyal very hard working and i know what i want in life... . I hate cheats and lies.


Ideal match description:
I would like to meet a man that knows what she wants in life. A very good man that believes in power of love. I hate lies and cheats. Distance does not mean anything to me all i want is real and true love with the right man. I want a drama free relationship and be happy again. . I want a very honest, romantic, loyal, caring and good man. If i see the right man am willing to relocate and if he can relocate thats good too.. . If you are here for games dont bother to write me. . Am not here for one night stand i want real and true love. .
***************

Hello how are you doing?Am new to online dating.I like your profile and i would like to know more about you but i dont really come online due to my busy schedule you can email me at powellmartha26@yaho o.com email me and tell me about yourself and what you are looking for.

Martha
*******************************************

she is also on facebook:

Martha Powell
Worked at self employed
Lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
From Owings Mills, Maryland

she has not write me back, but i know she has read  my message.

     IP Address    41.138.186.72
     Location    Nigeria 
     ISP    Visafone Communications Limited,
     Weather    (Not available)
     Proxy    No

No comments:

Post a Comment