look for your scammer...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

tina_marks@ymail.com



the darknest picture belongs to a ghananian actress names NADIA BUARI

on 4ppl:

Tina131

Hello

Age:31
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:01.01.1981
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me
I am cool and kind woman, I Hope to find you..!

16.05.2012
I am Tina Marks, I am 30 years old single woman never married and with no kids .
Also i am a good thunder woman, I will describe my self to be and God fearing woman.
I am Honest, Caring, Good-hearted, Kind and i think i can be Trusted by my man.........
I am from USA California but now in Ghana for my schooling and i am studying Law
Making and at the other side Nursing Training ...
I am in my final year and i am trying to be a good young successfull lady....
I live with my mother but since my mom as no much money i am managing under
a man who as promised to take care of me and i Hope i will find and meet my soul -
mate one day. And i know Good things do happen. I TRUST IN GOD...... And what are you here seeking for ..?

16.05.2012
Hello again and this is my mail add me and let talk there . tina_marks@ymail.com see you bye and stay blessed..
***********************************

Received: from [197.251.191.131] Ghana
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 08:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tina Marks <tina_marks@ymail.com>


Hello how are you doing .?
My name is Tina Marks  and i am 30 years old single woman never married and with no kids ..
And i am from USA Florida but now in Ghana for my schooling and i am studying Law Making and at the other side Nursing Training
and of curse i  like you ..
Anyways i was at Metro date  looking for a man to love and marry and what were you there seeking for .?
I like  going out with my man holding each others hands at the beach side ..
I hate liars and cheaters .. And i will love you to tell me  about you and what you like and  your dislikes..
Thanks for the mail and i hope you reply  to me .. Bye and take care stay blessed.
                             Your Tina .

No comments:

Post a Comment