look for your scammer...

Monday, May 14, 2012

graceashley90@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.4ppl.com/graceashley9
nice to meet you

Age:26
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:01.10.1985
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

14.05.2012
My Name is Grace Ashley , l work fidelity bank of Ghana am the (MD) of my bank i meet this money in one of the bank account, l have sum of $3.5 million dollars which l need your assist to receive it into your bank account for business investment , l want to invest the fund in your country just kindly help me out to transfer it into your account so that l will come over after you receive it for us to start investment ,
Furthermore as I did explain in my very first message, this fund is the excess of the profit made here in my branch in the year 2009.
I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free so you have nothing to worry about since I have all the paper works in my proception, all i just need to do as earlier stated above is to program your name and details in our entire database of the Bank as the beneficiary of the fund which amount to $3.5 Million Us Dollar currently in an escrow account with our Bank.
It might interest you to know that I have already submitted an approved Financial report and my Head office and the entire Bank will never know of this excess. The transfer is bank-to bank and should be made to your designated foreign account from my head office here in Accra.
The modalities I have mapped out to actualize the transfer of the fund involves the following steps:
Step1: I will program your full names and address on the entir fidelity database as the depositor and the beneficiary of the fund.
Step2: I shall issue a backdated deposit slip of the fund to your name.
Step3: I shall provide you with a draft of an application for transfer that you are going to forward to my Head office since all International transfers are carried out from there.
With the above steps, my head office will immediately carry out the transfer of the fund to your chosen bank account. Such transfers from my Head Office take not more than 72hrs. If the terms above is okay by you we shall share the said money 50/50.
I would like to stress that this transaction would cause no grief to either of us. The scenario involved here is similar to that of a person who banks with a particular bank and at a point in time, wishes to close his account or transfer the fund to another bank of his choice. With your name duly programmed on the Database of the bank, you are practically a customer of our bank. Bear this in mind.
In your response, please include your,
1. First and last names :
2. Home address :
3. Your direct phone or cell number :
4. Sex :
5.Age :
6.Occupation :
7.Nationality :
8.Eamil.
I would need them in all the above steps. This is very important.
Your earliest response would be appreciated.
kindly reply back with your detail so that l will furnish
you with details to this my email graceashley90@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment