look for your scammer...

Monday, May 28, 2012

smithceline12@yahoo.com

on hover spot:

Celine
Female, 28 Years Old Online Now! 
80 Points 
Last Login: 05/28/2012
from gh

Subject: please i need your assistance.

Date: 05/27/2012 12:38 PM

good day to you,

I am Celine Smith from Sierra Leone.I am an Orphan.I lost my parents during the recently ended civil war in my country.Please i am contacting you in respect of my inheritance.
Before My father's death he gave me documents which he obtained from a prime security company here in Accra for the deposit of a trunk box containing the sum amount of $2.3 million dollars.My father deposited the box with the security company and termed it family valuables for security reasons but told me before his death that the contents of the box was $2.3 millions.

Now i have established ownership of the box with the documents but I want you to do me a favor to receive this funds in your country to any of your safer account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary so that i will invest the money into a good and lucrative business which you will supervise while i complete my education.
This is my reason for writing you. Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in replying me urgently.

Yours Sincerely and faithfully,
Celine Smith
reply me through my email: smithceline12@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Alfred Opari I am looking for a woman to married call me (0263714817)

    ReplyDelete