look for your scammer...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com




the girl in the pictures is JOSIE ANN MILLER as known as JOSIEMODEL

on datemefree:

anastacialove
   - 29 y/o female
   - canberra, Australia
   - English, German, French
   -
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-26 03:13:35
   - ID: 215708

Ethnicity     Mixed
Religion     Christian
Marital status     Single

Description:
am cheerful and optimistic girl with a developed inner world and attractive appearance. I have been actively studying English since I understand that communication is very important in relations between people. I am very serious about search on this site and I would like to find my future husband here.I want a smart and decent man whom I can trust and who will respect and love me the same as I do. I respect men, I know how to love, forgive, and take care of my man. I do not expect that my man will be perfect, but I wish that he would like change with me for the better. I think I'll be a great wife, and I hope to find my beloved man


Ideal match description:
I want a smart and decent man whom I can trust and who will respect and love me the same as I do. I respect men, I know how to love, forgive, and take care of my man. I do not expect that my man will be perfect, but I wish that he would like change with me for the better. I think I'll be a great wife, and I hope to find my beloved man
****************

hello my dear,so nice to meet you here.my name is anastacia and am here looking for true love and not games.am from australia but am now in ghana and i w4ill be going back home soon.i read your profile and i found you so interesting and am, willing to know you more.'this is my email address anastacia_love10@ya hoo.com.hope to hear from you soon.
*******************************

on facebook:

anastacia robby
**************************************

Received: from [41.218.243.107] Accra, Ghana
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 05:40:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Anastacia Love <anastacia_love10@yahoo.com>

hello my dear am doing good,hope are doing good too.so nice to meet you here.

2 comments:

  1. new adress is yaboi.joyce@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is other links she is using
    https://plus.google.com/109837839707657768316/posts

    http://www.confirio.com/ZQD0

    https://plus.google.com/102051158904450825978/posts

    ReplyDelete