look for your scammer...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

rosarif@live.com

http://www.freeokdate.com/profile.php?ID=67379
rosarif 
   - 43 y/o female
   - from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
   - English, Malay, English
   - seeking a Man from 38 to 48 y/o

Ethnicity  Asian
Religion  Moslem
Marital status  Widow

Description:
Am an easy going and down to earth woman with a caring heart for kids, orphans and less privileged. I am a cancer patient but that does not change anything. My dying wish is to fine someone to take up my charity project which will go a long way in help those in need.

 Ideal match description:
Am here to meet noble and interesting men and women from around the globe to fulfill my dream and dying wish.

Date: 2012-05-04 15:12:42   
Beloved Friend, I am writing to you with tears on my eyes, My doctor just announced to me that i have less than 3 months to live. I have severe case of Esophagus cancer. I want to leave my life savings to individual who is willing to build a charity organization to take care of suffering kids and orphans. 30% of the fund will goes to the individual and 70% will be used for the charity project. I will provide you with more information if you indicate your interest/ willingness. Get back to me through my email.(rosarif@live.com)
Mrs. Roselin Arif

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to read back from you again and i want to let you know i understand the fact that you dont trust me yet well that is not a problem but i want to let you know i am a very honest and caring lady and i will never do anything to hurt you(0263714817)

    ReplyDelete