look for your scammer...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

ollie_cares@yahoo.com


http://www.migente.com/ollie19/

Am a very simple woman, but at the same time deep and complicated with my thoughts, easy going with people that are not picky, i am very passionate about life and live it to the fullest, am very confident, self motivated, aggressive, open minded, honest, fun, loving, caring, God fearing, understanding, non judgmental and mentally fit and has a great sense of humor, i love to laugh and enjoy the simple things that life has to offer...

Here For: Serious Dating
Member Since: May 02, 2012
Real Name:: ollie david
Sex: Female
Last Login: May 04
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
Race: Other
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Scorpio

Hi, how are u doing??, i just came across your profile, i really liked your profile and i find u very interesting, i would love to get know you better, if u are really interested, u are free to write me back on my email and tell me about yourself and i will do the same in return, here is my email. ollie_cares@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon...
***************************************

Received: from [41.71.171.81] Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 05:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ollie David <ollie_cares@yahoo.com>


Hi HH,
          am doing fine, and u?, i am very glad to hear from you and thanks for taking your time to write me, i think that's a big step you've just taking, honestly speaking i am really interested in you, and i would love to get to know you better, If i may ask, what are you really looking for in a relationship and in a woman?, Have you ever been married before??, Do you have any child?, What do you do for a living?, Have you ever dated anyone on the internet before?, Well, I am Ollie David by name, am 28yrs old, I'm an American, My dad is from the U.s st Augustine Florida, while my mom is from Louisiana baton rouge, but right now i am presently living in Louisiana with my mom, i hope my being in Louisiana does not bother u?, I work as a sales rep in a clothing store, I lost my dad few years ago, My late father was a highly reputable business man, It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously during one of his business trips abroad, Am a very simple woman, but at the same time deep and complicated with my thoughts, easy going with people that are not picky, i am very passionate about life and live it to the fullest, am very confident, self motivated, aggressive, honest, fun, loving, caring, easy going, understanding, non judgmental and mentally fit and has a great sense of humor, i love to laugh and enjoy the simple things that life has to offer, My religion is Christian, My hobbies are cooking, reading, dancing and singing, My favorite sports are football, tennis, golf and basketball, My favorite color is black, I am non-smoker and non-drinker, My favorite food is spaghetti, vegetarian, rice, chicken and seafood, I'm a single lady, have never been married before, and i got no child, I'm seriously looking for the right man to share the rest of my life with and settle down with him, someone who enjoys similar things, but who can also introduce me to new things. I'm looking for someone who is honest, caring, fun loving, determined and romantic. Someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for them. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 110% to a 50/50 relationship. I want someone who respects me, someone who likes me for who i am and isn't trying to make me into what they want. I want someone who is secure with themselves but is willing to make changes as needed, I want someone that aids my growth as a person, not someone that aids me in staying the way I am, i have faith and believe that i will meet the right man that God has ordained for me on here, not to look at the ages different, I hope my age doesn't bother you?, i would like for you to start writing me on my e-mail often everyday and lets see were this lead us too, I think relationship without constant communication and new acquaintances does not make a relationship work out, Do you agree with me?, Well, i have to stop here for now, Take care and God bless you, hope to hear from you soon.
    Yours Sincerely
       Ollie David ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment