look for your scammer...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

semiraanass@yahoo.com



on 4ppl:

janemonkor

hello how are you doing??

Age:33
I am a:Woman
Location:NSW, AU
Birthday:07.10.1978
Looking for:Man
Height:4'8"-4'11" (141-150cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Income:$10,000 or less
Language:English
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian

About me

I am a very unique person. I love to laugh

About you

semiraanass@yahoo.com

22.05.2012

Hello how are you doing i m Janet and what is you name???i am looking for my soul mate and i will like to talk with you and see what will be next so add me so that we will talk more and shear pics ..(semiraanass at yahoo dot com .)i am online now waiting to talk with you ...thanks for reading ..

Janet..
*******************************

Received: from [173.234.217.119]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 07:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Anass Semira <semiraanass@yahoo.com>

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 173.234.217.119
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Ubiquity Server Solutions Atlanta
[b]City:[/b] Atlanta
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] United States

I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink .....
I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well.. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..
I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almigthy God the saviour ooops so you do?
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we dO spend together even better.


 i will like you to send me your pics okay

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Alfred Opari I am looking for a woman to married call me (0263714817).

    ReplyDelete