look for your scammer...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

rebeca.stafford@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212093
rebeca111

   - 31 y/o female
   - new york, USA
   - English, English, English
   - cheaf
   - Have no children

Ethnicity  Caucasian
Religion  Christian
Marital status  Single

Description:
hello, how are you? My name is Rebeca i am 30 years of age never married and no kid, i am new on this site and i check by your profile to mail you if we can have something in common. you can contact me on my mail address then we can talk better and even share pictures...... a m............ i will be happy if i see your mail. Thanks

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a honest trusted and loving caring and trust worthy down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me
*****************

Hello my name is Rebeca , 31 years old and i am happy to read from your profile , i am here for serious relationship ....i need happy home and i need someone who want this with me ....you can write me on my yahoomail or we can chat on yahoomessenger ..........rebeca.st afford@yahoo.com
th anks

and on facebook, her real face
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003681273904

Olayide Oluwatosin Wilson
Worked at Tosco entertaiment
Studied at Osun State College Of Technology, esa-oke
Lives in Osogbo
From Ilesha

No comments:

Post a Comment