look for your scammer...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

oliviasmith1980@yahoo.com



on datemefree:

mipeawarie
   - 33 y/o female
   - georgia, USA
   - English, English, English
   - cook
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-26 16:40:15
   - ID: 215351


Ethnicity     Mixed
Religion     Pentecostal


Description:
I consider myself a tender, gentle, and kind lady with good morals and values. Being an optimist, I try to fill every day with positive emotions, and I want to enjoy my life to the fullest. I can be calm and shy, but in fact, I am a strong-willed and ambitious person, and I always achieve my goals. I am interested in everything that surrounds me, as our world is full of interesting things that I am eager to discover. The famous proverb says,

Ideal match description:
I Am seeking for true feelings and happiness.i am single and i want to be happy with the rest of my life, together with my partner and our kids aswell.I need some one that will love me back As I love him. Looking for my love and not here for games, the right man to spend the rest of my life with. So If You think You are the one and I match Your compatibility test, then hit me up and lets see how it goes..
****************

Hi Dear,
Am glad to tell You that am interested in knowing You after going through Your profile I think am interested and will like to know You, so please do take a look at my profile and write me back if interested or add me and lets talk on yahoo messenger.. oliviasmith1980@yah oo.com
**************

she is also on facebook, but the strange is that under this email address, there is a picture of a male with male and female friends and some of them seem to be from the same family

Michael Liddiard
Worked at diability
Went to I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL
************************************************

Received: from [196.201.51.21] Ghana
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 23:01:20 +0100 (BST)
From: Olivia Smith <oliviasmith1980@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Olivia Smith <oliviasmith1980@yahoo.com>

Hello HH,

Thank You so much for Your message,.By the way I would love to know You more, I have attach some photos of me so You take a look and let me know if You want to continue with me or not then we take it from there.

My name is Olivia Yaa Smith, 33yrs of age, born and raised in Alto,Georgia.
Alto, Georgia is a town located in the northeast portion of the state. Alto is little over an hour north of Atlanta, and the same distance south of the South Carolina state line.
Am a mix heritage, Mom is Ghanaian and dad is American and Am american by birth and have American Nationality.
My parents got divorced when i was at the age of 10 so I have to live with my dad untill I completed my college before I moved down here to come stay with my Mom since my dad is Remarried to a Puerto Riccan woman and now have 2 little kids with her.
Am single with no kids and have never been married, I consider myself as Kind, Honest, Loving, Understanding, Romantic, Passionate, Emotional and Trust worthy and also not here for games or any mind play because I will be hurt if I find out am being played same way.
I am new on the site and I hope You will be genuine cos I have already talk to some 2 guys already and the seem to be bad and heart breakers...

I think I will hold on for now, just feel free to ask me whatever U would love to know and You will be told with total 100% Honesty..

Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Alfred Opari I am looking for a woman to married call me form Ghana (0263714817)

    ReplyDelete