look for your scammer...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

clairesack@yahoo.com

on 4ppl:

clairz

SINGLE AND SEARCHING

Age:29
I am a:Woman
Location:Illovo North, Durban Metro, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA
Birthday:20.06.1982
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me
I'm very open and charismatic person. I like making friends, socializing with people. I catch attention and appraisal easily but I never play with people's feelings and emotions. I'm very sensitive. I experience my friends problems as my own and ready to share all I have to sooth somebody's pain. I'm candid you'll never catch me lying or concealing something, I can't stand treachery or offenses, flattery or vanity. But I don't want to seem presenting myself as ideal all this has it's reverse side of being straight-forward and somewhat quick-tempered if I give I want to get back the same in response and I feel hurt when I get burned.

20.05.2012
hi
I should confess I'm an orphan and have been living with my ancle for the greatest part of my life. You may understand now how strong is my will to have my own family. And you might realize how serious I am and how anxious and timid I am to make the right choice. I want that my children will have a full family and if my partner will be divorced with children I'll be the closest friend for them ever possible so that they'll never feel pinched, subdued or depressed. I want my future husband to be very sensitive and sympathetic. I do want to have a solid family full of love and affection, understanding and honesty, laughter and may be tears but from happiness, ups and downs but which will be shared between us and with support shown to each other. clairesack@yahoo.com
*************************************

Received: from [69.4.232.62]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Claire Sack <clairesack@yahoo.com>

Thanks so much for your heart felt email and yes i like all that you said and hope to know more about your whole life. Well let me get into real detail about me, Well , i must say am a beautiful Mixed race single woman and I also have great sense of humor. I was born and raise in South africa.Johannesburg . Dad is a mixed race from Ghana, and my mum is from SA. I lived in the Europe  for 20 years with my dad as he also had a second wife over there with my other step siblings, my step mom was very hard on me so life was not good so i had to come back to Ghana - West Africa.
I currently live with my uncle in our own house my daddy bought when he was in Ghana . I'm currently reading general Nursing and African history/politics and in my final year as well. Well, my father died three years ago and his death has brought so many pains in my life but i pray to put it behind me and move on. Am new to this internet match making. Dear, a friend of mine on campus introduced me to the dating site we met each other , and i am not use to it , as i don't  know how to use this site.
I’m quiet, happy, tender and affectionate. I’m easy-going and I always try to be in a good mood. I’m persistent and purposeful. I’m quite compassionate and I enjoy helping people when I have an opportunity. I like talking on different subjects and having only positive emotions. , I'm simple easy going, one man woman, honest, genuine, trustworthy, reliable. I am very understanding and have much respect for other people. I do not smoke but don't problem if my man smokes, don’t do drugs, hate violence, only drink wine, beer, or champagne occasionally.
My interests play a big role in my life. I’m a very active and creative person. I’m interested in our culture and learning foreign ones. Sports always help me to get forces and to find new passions. i got to the Gym twice a week. I enjoy jogging in the morning, reading and getting to know new achievements in different spheres. I love nature, rain, snow, the warmth of the sun, a nice light of the moon – there is nothing better than what is in our world.I have long hair, nice breast and bottom, beautiful skin, look really romantic and lovely.
My hobbies include swimming, romantic walks, fishing, keeping animals, cooking, traveling, athletics, cinema, listening to music of all kinds, collecting flowers, writing love letters, poetry, concerts, and many more. My biggest dream is to search and a man from anywhere, to start a friendship and regular correspondence leading to a successful intimate relationship and then marry. HH, in other words age, race, color is not important to me, in short I am seriously looking for a soul mate, I mean a Mr.rigth, someone who will love me with all his heart, accept to take me as I am, treat me with respect and honour, and also satisfy all my sex desires and demands (a strong sexually fit man) as i have a high sexual libidos.
I’m looking for a joyous and sociable man with whom I could share my interests and to try new things. He’s affectionate and tender; he will show me his love and open his heart to me. He will not lose his feelings in the future and will follow our pace together in spite of anything. When I find that man (maybe you, hope so, who knows ha ha ha laugh). We live to see how things get on between us, I will like us to learn to know all our likes and dislikes, search to know the inside of our heart just to see if we are compatible.
I believe we don’t have to jump into any rush but rather take one step at a time to know ourselves better into full expected details, physically, emotionally, spiritually. Time will only tell, by telling the truth and being straightforward, and not hiding anything from each other. I want to know you better then any other thing follows, please feel free to ask any questions about myself, family background, country etc. I send some photographs for you later on when i hear back from you. My sexual fantasies include riding on a man, oral, doggy style, one on one, to be massaged with body oil, sun bathing, swapping photos on the beach. I have a strong sex drive, want my man in between my chest, caress, play romance, etc.
My motives are clear because I speak from a clean heart, and really want to find my partner, learn to know ourselves, marry if possible, have kids,(maybe one or two) live under the same roof to live in peace and harmony, share equal understanding. I hate divorce because it brings a lot of problems in the family and also a big blow to the kids in the future, just want to marry once and for all. I stop here awaits to hear from you soon, with all my love and kisses. I'll send you my phone number if you're still interested to tell me much more about your self and also what you seek in a woman like me. , I've to rush to the chemistry lab for a project work and will be back here at this Library to check up on your reply.Better still we can continue exchanging email messages when i get home and switches on my computer .this is all about me..hope  you will know where i stand and how to  begin with me..good bye
Kisses and Hugs,
Sincerely,
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment