look for your scammer...

Sunday, April 1, 2012

jemimadavis@ymail.com


http://www.date-o-mat.com/20_member.php?user=jemima

thanks dear i like to meet you for chat dear on yahoo messenger jemimadavis@ymail.comi want to hear from you dear kiss and love thanks
------------------
Received: from [41.218.247.83] ghana
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 11:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jemima Davis jemimadavis@ymail.com

I am a woman with full Of Courage with Good Ideal Of humour and Good Character with full of Great I deal Character,Am looking for someone to take control of my soul, to taste the flavor of my excitement, someone that, just by his touch or words makes my body quiver, someone who is open minded, creative, adventurous and spontaneous. Someone who is gentle yet aggressive, sexy and ravenous yet romantic, playful and confident, I love to be pleased. I am hungry, come feed me in my life. I am a very open minded woman and very accepting. When it comes to a man that can love me for i am in my life even though can also care for me, that can care about me I am affectionate and passionate. I love to laugh . Am looking to meet someone who is honest,sweet,caring,attractive,smart,loving,affectionate and mostly Faithful.Someone who is looking for a serious relationship. someone who is looking for something that can turn into a long term relationship and possibly marriage. Someone who will enjoy just spending time together no matter what we're doing. I would love to start traveling more as well. I am into sports and like to explore many different things. I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh,opened minded,God fearing,Gentle woman. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life, and not take anything for granted. I also enjoy watching football. I love to go out and have fun, but I can also stay in and just relax...Would like to meet a kind hearted man who is sincere and honest - someone who is multi-faceted and likes the outdoors & who has a variety of interests( i know ,that's pretty vague? but i am trying to cover a lot of bases- excluding Harley and maybe opera?).likes adventure but not to the extreme. I will love to also know more about you,
write back, send me a picture of yourself.
take care
Jemima

No comments:

Post a Comment