look for your scammer...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jane Tucker; jane_tucker@ymail.com





http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213356
janetucker
- 27 y/o female
- belham, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

Description:
i am cool.caring lady who have a great sense of humour and down to earth . I am looking for my heart desire whom i wil love and he wil love me in return

Ideal match description:
someone who wil show me the kind of love i deserve
---------------------------
How are you doing? Myname is jane tucker. Iam single. I am new tothis online dating, Icame across yourprofile and i like it. I willlike to know moreabout you.I am ahonest person,faithful,loy al andtrustworthy. I am openminded. My friendregard me as a reliableperson. I am looking fora long and foreverrelationsh ip. Looking forsomeone i will cherishfor the rest of my life.Someone i will love andloved me in return.Ifyou are interested i cantell you more aboutmyself and see whereit will take us too. I willbe looking forward tohear from you. You canreply to my privateemail so that we canstart having privateconversati on.jane_tucker@ymail .comhope to hear from yousoon. Thanks
-------------------------------------------
Received: from [141.0.10.93] satelite provider
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:10:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jane Tucker jane_tucker@ymail.com

i am jane as you already know . I like football and machester united is my team i am in final year in the department of economics. I like cooking because i was been taught by my late mother and now i am looking for my heart desire.my man someone who will love me with who i am and not what i have.someone i wil cherish and he wil also cherish me and i want to ask you if you are the special man to me and i wil tel you more about myself
----------------------------------------------------------------


Received: from [82.128.82.202] nigeria

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jane Tucker jane_tucker@ymail.com


Goodday to you HH i am very happy to have a wonderful reply from you and i think you are the kind of man i am looking for ... i think may be you add me on yahoo messenger so we can always chat and get to know each other better this is my email address jane-tucker@ymail.com









1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to read back from you again and i want to let you know i understand the fact that you dont trust me yet well that is not a problem but i want to let you know i am a very honest and caring lady and i will never do anything to hurt you(0263714817)

    ReplyDelete