look for your scammer...

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wendy; jonew61@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212607
seekingtruelove81
- 32 y/o female
- Rockport, USA
- English, English, English
- food service
- Have no children

Description:
I'm looking for my soul mate, someone to spend the rest of my life with. I'm honest, caring, respectful, understanding, loving. Someone who i can trust to always be by my side as I will be by theirs through what ever we have to go through.

Ideal match description:
Someone I can trust, and depend one on to be there furry anything that we go thru have to be loving caring, understanding truthfull
--------------------------------------------------
Hello How are you doing today,How are your family and friends?Well,AM Wendy. by name, I am new to this Dating,am also single Never Marriedand Have no kids, I have only been a join for a couple days and and I Justwanted to know where this will lead to..I really enjoyed reading yourprofile and you are a very Handsome Guy!! I would like to get to know youbetter. If you are serious about the type of Woman you are looking for,please take the time to get to know me,I do have some of my Pics to sharewith you.i want you to know that,I don't like double dating and I don't liketalking on the Website that Much... So I will be happy if you can E/m/a/i/l meDirectly into my Personals E/m/a/i/l So we can talk much Better...Cos i do readm/a/i/l Frequently Via E/m/a/i/l So that We can get to know more about each Other..E/m/a/i/l Address:::j/o/n/e/w /6/1/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d /o/t/c/o/m/E/m/a /i/l Address:::j/o/n/e/w /6/1/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d /o/t/c/o/m/E/m/a /i/l Address:::j/o/n/e/w /6/1/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d /o/t/c/o/m/E/m/a /i/l Address:::j/o/n/e/w /6/1/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d /o/t/c/o/m/I cant wait to hear back from you...i just can't wait to see your m/a/i/lOr number or add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can talk better .E/m/a/i/l Address......j**o** n***e***w**6**1**a** *t***y**a**h****o*** o**d*o***mE/m/a/ i/l Address......j**o** n***e***w**6**1**a** *t***y**a**h****o*** o**d*o***mE/m/a/ i/l Address......j**o** n***e***w**6**1**a** *t***y**a**h****o*** o**d*o***mE/m/a/ i/l Address......j**o** n***e***w**6**1**a** *t***y**a**h****o*** o**d*o***memail address: jonew61@yahoo.comAdd me to : j o n e w 6 1 I will be Looking forward to hear from you soon bye for now and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment