look for your scammer...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

bettyandrew30@yahoo.com


http://www.migente.com/smilingbetty30/

Member Since: April 23, 2012
Sex: Female
Age: 29
Last Login: 2 mins ago
Location: Anderson, IN
Race: Other
Zodiac: Gemini

How are you doing there, I'm Betty by name, I'm 27 years old single and looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with and i want you to know that am not here for game and I just recently jilted by my boyfriend and this really hurt me and make me sad for a while, I just Opened here and i saw your profile and i found it Interesting and i would love to get to know you better Get back to me If You are Interested In getting to know me too. You should send me a mail to my private mail address(bettyandrew30@yahoo.com)
Take Care
sincerely
Betty

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002768599980

Betty Andrew
on recient activity, >>> Betty has started to use  BlackBerry Smartphones App
********************

Received: from [93.186.23.82]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:12:26 +0100 (BST)
From: Betty Andrew <bettyandrew30@yahoo.com>

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 93.186.23.82
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Research In Motion Uk Limited
[b]City:[/b] n/a
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] United Kingdom

Domain Name:
blackberry.net

It's nice hearing back from you..yes we can know each other more better and see where is going to lead us to, so tell me more about your self and what you're looking in a woman? Let me see some of your pictures..I'm Betty by name 28 years single and searching for the right man for me, get back to me and let us keep in touch with each other

No comments:

Post a Comment