look for your scammer...

Friday, April 6, 2012

Mary Milner; m.sexy22@yahoo.com








Mary Milner
30 / Female / San Leandro, California, United States / Joined 02/12/12
“I seek a long term and serious relationship on here.. You can email me on m.sexy22@yahoo.com Mary”




I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one woman man,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as he loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what


-----------------------


Hello There,

I found you as my match on here, I do like to know more about you so get back to me with your email address or phone number so I can be able to text you and email you some pics of me, You can also email me at m.sexy22@yahoo.com

Mary
--------------------------------


Received: from [41.155.92.169] nigeria


Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: mary Sexy m.sexy22@yahoo.com




Hello,
How are you doing there?hope things are moving well with you thanks for the mail also,...... I am Mary Milner by name, 30 years, single and looking for my soul mate I should tell you that I am very open-minded; i don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. For me, tradition and custom are usually roadblocks to progress and happiness. There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful marriage than I am, and you can count on that.. I new to Online Dating its a Friend that helped me in Creating up the Profile cos I dont know much about dating site and I happy cos you re the First Man that I would Receive a Letter from him and I am writing all this from the Bottom of my HeartI am from California (Los Angeles), I am so sorry if my profile is not in California cos I dont know much about dating sites but i am ready to relocate for the right Man and I dont mind where he Lives............ but now in West Africa for a contract due to my work as a Fashion Designer who works on contract basis but i will be back soon.... I would love to tell you more about that when we get along..One thing that is extremely important in my life is music, and I think that we'll discover that you and I like very different types of music, and that will be one of our great challenges in the future. Not an insurmountable challenge, but one that we will have to work on seriously because music is my greatest joy and passion in life, second only to love itself. And,the music I love is very different than the music most people like these days.My greatest dream for the future is to find the Man I can marry, who will be my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, and my partner in all life's adventures at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with,sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life,and that's a lot, believe me.i also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit.My favorite indoor activities are: Board / Card games, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dancing, Drawing / Painting, Listening to Music, Movies / Theater, Reading, Role Playing Games, Shopping, Video Games, Watching TV. Favorite indoor sports: Basketball, Swimming. Favorite outdoor sports: Basketball, Football, Swimming.Favorite types of Movies: Action, Adventure, Animations, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, Romance. Favorite types of Music: Dance, Pop / Top 40, Rap, Reggae, Soul / R & B, Tech no/Rave. Favorite types Restaurants: American, French, Chinese, Fast Food, Italian. I usually read: Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and magazines.. For now these are all I could talk about myself,. so tell me about your self too, where you reside presently? How has life been treating you without a lady? what exactly are you looking for in a lady? what do you expect from me? tell me about your past love life..I Wish to hear from you Take CareMary

------------------------


mary Sexy


Hello,
How are you doing today good i guess anyway I'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me: I am 30yrs, 174 height, 56kg, hair length long, hair color black with nice looks, average body build, gray eyes. I am a single lady, never been married, no kids, no drama and have a positive outlook on life and also have a sense of humor. I am a very easy going person and living alone.... I am a skilled fashion designer with wide range of experience, i work on contract basis and i get paid for my services, I am very outgoing, communicative, outspoken, I am also a very Romantic type, love to cuddle, hold hands while walking, I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back, lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive. I am a lone child as well, parents are late now though, i lost them to an auto accident sometime back on their way to California, i like spending my time with little kids, taking them around for fun.... i like reading bible, and attending church at least once in a week to Glorify God... I love watching Movies, Television, listening to Music, Singing, Reading, Writing poems, Swimming, playing Golf.

Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok, I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him, I caught him on bed with my best close friend, you know how that is, it's a SHOCK,lol... so this led me to break up with him, was I right by that decision??? I seek for a complete honest man who i will relocate to if things work out with us, a man that will love me, adore me, a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever, a compassionate man, one with good heart and know how to handle matters, I want a lover not a fighter, lol. A man that will always be there for me, a man that will treat me right every time and also give me True Love. A relationship that ends up where it's supposed to is what I seek. If that's a serious relationship, good friends or great lovers, I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me. I want a man that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man who loves me with her heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other, breathing to each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other.

I have not found that yet, but I am eternally hopeful. Maybe I am just a helpless romantic, Beautiful lady but hope is what gets us out of bed each morning to face the day. Been there, seen it and know better. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better lady for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we are meant to be, even geography can't keep us apart. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life, someone who can have laugh and have fun but, and at the same time, he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong, physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another. I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me. Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice because i am here to work and i will be coming back to California but i am also ready to relocate for the right one from here, just want to find someone nice because I'm ready to sacrifice myself the right man that will always make me feel happy not the wrong man....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.
Mary



















No comments:

Post a Comment