look for your scammer...

Friday, April 6, 2012

lovelychristiana012@yahoo.com







this account has been closed

----------------------------------

From:christiana012

Sex: Female
Location: Ghana
Age: 31
Last Login: Yesterday


Hello how are you doing today? well im christiana,single with no kids and new here looking for a honest man to start a new life with you can add me now so we can chat and share pics now, lovelychristiana012@yahoo.com stay blessed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Received: from [41.93.143.6]

Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lovely Christiana lovelychristiana012@yahoo.com


My name is Christiana, but my real name is Felilatu, im 30yrs of age,but i will be 31 very soon dear, 5ft and 6inches average and fair in complexion I was born and raised in Ghana known as { Gold coast } because Ghana was the country with golds and diamond in Africa since in the olden days till now and my race is black African Ghanaian. My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuz our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man,but he stayed in USA hicks ville Ohio all his life.i use to visit him on holidays when he was alive, my religion is a christian,never mind about me been a Christian so if u are not a christian please u do respond back and let us see what the future would hold for me and u,but i lost my dad and im now staying with my mom and grandma,i work in UNICEF helping of orphanages and some poor school children Am a student of a hair dresser knows also as saloon work i loved been a student a lot and now because of my dad death i cant go to school again and there is no one to take care of me and i only live with my old grandma and my old mommy i wish that i have my own saloon soon, Talking about who i am,am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned...Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have.am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me.felilatu
-----------------------------------

Ummm..Oh ok babe.. i really wants to be with u and start a new life with u there ,i want u to know that im never here for games and besides im a christian and 100% real .. oh ok babe here is my passport for u to see. my mommy and granny said i should extend their greetings to u cesar. dear have faith in what ever you.


No comments:

Post a Comment