look for your scammer...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Terrie Deuerling; terrie_02346@yahoo.com







http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213391
 tery200
   - 30 y/o female
   - Wayne, USA
   - English, English, English
   - training
   - Have no children
Ethnicity  Mixed
Religion  Christian
Marital status  Single
Description:
i`m easy going and looking for someone that will be there for me and care for me for the rest of my life in person

Ideal match description:
someone that will be honest , caring , understanding and lovely that i can be with for the rest of my life
******************
wow ..U are looking nice and cool ..'m Terrie and i will like to know about u ..seeing u on here u are looking nice and cool and i will like to meet the real u and have a chat with u in person ...Nice meeting u u can get me on terrie_02346 @yahoo.com is the same as my yahoo IM
**************************

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5420627650
*********************************************************

Received: from [82.128.45.142] nigeria
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:35:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Terrie Deuerling <terrie_02346@yahoo.com>

Hello ,
   How are u doing and how is work over there ? hope all is well with u there..just want to say hello to u and to let u know that i will like to know more about u in person and i will be happy to hear what you really care for in a woman and what u are looking for on here ... Can u pls add me on IM so we can have more chat ... My IM is terrie_02346@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment