look for your scammer...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Juliet Marry; julietmarry@rocketmail.com

ImagenImagen
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212052
julee
- 29 y/o female
- ohio, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

--------------------------------------------
Hello,I got a message from this dating site and their you were listed as my match,oh well,I read your profile and it awesome,I will love to get to know u and learn more about you,my pro is running out soon ,so you can contact me via:julietmarry @rocketmail.coms o that u can get in touch with me @ julietmarry AT r+o+c+k+e+t+m+a+i+l d o t c o mMind you, age,distance or color does not mater, what matters is love and understanding.W aiting to read from you soon and please let me know that u are from this site.Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------
Received: from [41.139.89.50] nigeria
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Juliet Marry julietmarry@rocketmail.com

should have told you about me but i have been busy with my studies. Anyway, My real name is Juliet marry from U.S.A,I'm 5'6 ft tall,Brown Hair,Hazel eyes,Average body,my race is Caucasian white. I am the only daughter of the family,my parent got married to each other in the state (NY)... I am happy i have a wonderful parent but unfortunately i lost my parent years ago in a car wreck and it sucks. its so painful coz i was unable to let them feel my impact before they died... Right now i am studying(Business Management) here in UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS here in NIGERIA precisely after i left Ashland University in the state.( Full Time)... I have just started my career on it and its really my dream and i seek a man who will support my dream..... to complete my dream and career. I have visited many places because i like travelling all around to see and to experience many things in life. Anyway, it has really been a dream come true for me to become a banker and i have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future for me ,i am a very sincere and honest person,i am Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love.. I am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad or cry? I am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality.. I would really like to get to know a lot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon after all my exams here in NIGERIA .. with time we will get to know each others feelings, motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.. i am looking for Honest,God fearing,loyal,trustworthy and intelligent person.. i am looking for something long term relationship coz i have been hurt by a man before and i don't want to be hurt again neither do i want to be single again.. i am looking for a life companion to share love with... I need to know somethings about you now,What do you do for a living for now?How old are you now?Whats are your full names?How many girl friends do you have for now?Are you ready to date or to play games on a lady like me?When did you joined the site?How many girls have you been communicating with since you joined the site? Mind you, distance, age or color does not mater, what mater is love and understanding.I will like to hear from you soon and to know if you are ready for relationship...Hope to read from you soon...Juliet.. In God I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment