look for your scammer...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Kathleen Herald; kathleenlonely4luv@yahoo.com






http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213496
cutty112000
   - 26 y/o female
   - cheyenne, USA
   - English, Spanish, English
   - marketing
   - Have no children
Ethnicity  Mixed
Religion  Christian
Marital status  Single
Description:
I am intelligent and seek the same in a mate i would prefer a man that is open minded with a wild side in the bedroom ,open to new and thrilling changes someone that makes changes not imposes them on others like me. i am loyal and traditional in my values and i will not compromise my values nor will i impose them on others that are happy as they are ,I am captain fun in control of my own life, that is for sure , wanting and willing to share love of life and all its joys that are attainable. i am at the stage in my life where i live our dreams now not working towards them as a target to pursue. i never lie or embellish so do not expect that of me am spontaneous , open mind & i am very passionate & romantic person & not afraid to show my affections.i am very easy going & down to earth.i believe in strong relationship building trust,honesty,communication.i have a sense of humor.i believe life is what you make it & its too short & i love to enjoy it to the fullest .life is so much nicer when you have someone nice to share it with and I enjoy all kinds of activities inside or out, from theme parks, art festivals, flea markets, water parks..

Ideal match description:
i am looking for intelligent conversation with a man that has high self esteem and knows what he likes and dislikes. i think that beauty is great but in the flesh is secondary to beauty in body mind and soul. ugly is okay if only skin deep. i want a confident man i would like loyal honest and fun loving open minded with strong values that loves to love and be loved limited baggage in control and able to make decisions without supervision and yet looking for a leader among men. must be willing to make positive changes in our life must not dump change on others must keep and live in a positive state of mind therefore contributing in a happy state of love and life.: a man and a King in public and be permistuis in our bedroom aggressive and hungry and selfish for love passion and the joys for our present moment in life. make compromising changes without compromising traditional spiritual values. must love to feel great. must always have a positive attitude. must be serious about success in life must predict and perpetuate positive all the time fun to be with. be in control of their feelings and needs must have good balance passionate, honest, caring, loving, trustworthy, emotional and loyal partner to share my life with cos i posses the same features. so think about it...
**************************************
Hey,Kathleen is my name,I am new to this whole online thing, please bear with me. I just wanted to drop you a line to
let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you . I guarantee that I am a nice guy thats knows
how to treat a man. you seems to be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! .I guess I will leave you
with this for now. I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this! I
practically wrote you a book! Hehe! . the only way you can keep in-touch which is kathleenlonely4luv at ya hu dot com. Hope to read back from you pretty soon..
*******************************************

Received: from [41.151.45.5] south africa
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:49:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kathleen Herald <kathleenlonely4luv@yahoo.com>

Hi HH,
I am happy to read from you and what you wrote about yourself but you didn't send me a pix why?   More about me I am single never married, born in Wyoming but i live here in NYC. I find very much peace and tranquility there. I am into the Sales of craft and batik works used for interior decorations... I am the only child of my parent, 5`7" 140 with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. where are you from and also send me your pix too, I enjoy chilling with my love once, I like going to the cinema or watching movies in my room, I like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook, I can make crepes, pasta, Italian, and anything from scrape and my favorite are chips with chicken, shrimp, crab and rice. I am a family oriented person and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself....

                                       Yours Kathleen..


No comments:

Post a Comment