look for your scammer...

Monday, April 30, 2012

rejoice_loving@yahoo.com


http://www.4ppl.com/rejoice1
seeking for true love

Age:33
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:14.05.1978
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me
Am Rejoice.....am looking toward meeting a Nice,

29.04.2012
m Rejoice.....am looking toward meeting a Nice,caring,understanding and respectable Man that i can hang out myself with Someone who will not make me feel bad at any moment of my life ...someone that's is caring, loving, kind,tolerant,considerate and God fearing too..someone that would show me real love and affection and i would too..someone i can have good time with without drama.. I love to be cuddled... I think someone who isn't afraid to look into my eyes is a plus. I'm honest and just want to get the most out of life. Humor is a mustn't playful and can be a goof but serious as well, I'm a pretty even balance in all areas. I can't promise to be the most amazing person you'll meet but i can keep you entertained a Man i will always like to communicate with ,advise and chat with at every moment but one thing u should note my parent are dead n goon but never mind only God now everything .
rejoice_loving@yahoo.com
*********************************

Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:53:55 +0000
Return-Path: rejoice_loving@yahoo.com
From: Rejoice Love via Yahoo! <rejoice_loving@yahoo.com>
Subject: Rejoice Love invites you to connect
X-Originating-IP: 41.218.247.69

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 41.218.247.69
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Ghana Telecom
[b]City:[/b] Accra
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] Ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment