look for your scammer...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mercy Joseph; mercyseeking30@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212096
tjmercy31
- 30 y/o female
- Lathrop, USA
- English, English, English
- Sales and Marketing
- Have no children


Description:
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating, sexy, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one man lady,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good man with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a lady is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as he loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade .

Ideal match description:
I need someone so loving and caring,honest,open minded,someone that hasnt come to play games cos i wont treat people the way i dont want to be treated. They say it feels good loving somebody and having it reciprocated.i need someone to love and to be loved in return. I need a man that would always be there for me, who will be like a father and husband to me,i will reciprocate true LOVE as well. I will be very greatful by telling me the truth about you and maybe you are interested in me or not.Tell me all you got on your mind.
------------------
Hello how are you doing am Mercy by name am new on this site and am looking for something serious like relationship.I will like to know more about you, email me on my personal email mercyseeking30@yaho o.com and lets get to know each other better and also share some pictures together.
----------------------------
Received: from [41.155.70.115] lagos, nigeria
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:20:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mercy Joseph mercyseeking30@yahoo.com

It was nice hearing from you again thanks to sent your personal email on where to get in touch with you to get to know one another more better well Am Mercy Toby Joseph, 31yrs single never been married and i have no kids..am a Student in University Studying Sales and Marketing am in final Year. Am mixed race presently now live in West Africa Nigeria with my Mom..i hope the distance and age doesn't bother you ?i hope you don't mind being a very honest and open minded to tell me everything about yourself I will do the same thing though anyway what is your name and how old are you? i told you my name on the site and hope to send you some more pictures when next i hear from you on here, are you single or married man? do you have any Kids? do you live alone or with someone else? where are you from and where do you live currently? what do you do for living ? what do you do for fun at your spare time? what kinda of woman and relationship are you looking for?what brought you to the site where we met each other ? I will tell you somethings about myself soon as i hear from you okay?
Mercy T. Joseph

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to read back from you again and i want to let you know i understand the fact that you dont trust me yet well that is not a problem but i want to let you know i am a very honest and caring lady and i will never do anything to hurt you(0263714817)

    ReplyDelete