look for your scammer...

Thursday, March 29, 2012

cassieroland30@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=210228
cassieroland30
- 29 y/o female
- florida, USA
- English, English, English
- cosmetics wholesaler
- Have no children

--------------------------------------
hello am Cassie by name just going through this profile and i came across you am new in here looking for a soul mate that's gonna be my life and everything i want this is my id cassieroland30@yaho o dot com
---------------------------------------------

Received: from [93.186.22.122] uk satellite, blackberry.net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:00:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cassie Roland cassieroland30@yahoo.com


yeah baby i got your message now and i really love your talk in there am also alone not married and really searching for my soul mate,am in usa florida and a fresh graduate am honest and loyal when it comes to relationship if you no you truly love me and wanna date me this is my id cassieroland30@yahoo.com....wanna hear from you soon.....cassie

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003474172494

Received: from [82.128.87.85] nigeria
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 08:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cassie Roland
Reply-To: Cassie Roland cassieroland30@yahoo.com

ok baby am really sorry for all you told me and am not in here to play pranks or to cheat on you am a fresh graduate and am not with my parent anymore just wanna have a soul mate thats gonna love me and take good care of me and please just send me your id ok so can chat more better.........cassie






















No comments:

Post a Comment