look for your scammer...

Monday, June 4, 2012

reallove833@yahoo.com

on 4ppl:

wanlove

hello

Age:31
I am a:Woman
Location:Ames, IA, US
Birthday:12.04.1981
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

01.06.2012
I am single no kids never married. 5ft. 7 inches 128lbs.. I am new on the computer dating stuffs and looking for my soul mate,someone special to share my life time with and i hope will find the person here.. I do not have my photos on this site but i would like you to join me on the yahoo instant chat messenger so we can talk,share pictures and know more about each other and see where it would lead us too.. Send me a email here..( reallove833@ at yahoo dot com) Or text me on i will be hoping to hear from you soon there...(reallove833) is the username on yahoo..Hope to hear from you soon.Linda

on facebook:

Opanka Bouy
sex male
****************************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.218.251.199] ghana
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 13:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Real Love <reallove833@yahoo.com>

I am doing great and do you have access to yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment