look for your scammer...

Monday, June 11, 2012

tina_marks@ymail.com


tina_marks@ymail.com

Hello HH ,
How are you doing today ..? And how is things going on with you 
I hope all is well . And i am sorry if i am putting things in a difficult way fgor both of as okay.
Babe i understand what you mean and what you are going through but i promise to you that i 
can not lie to you ok i love you with all my heart and trust me i love you with all that i have..
Babe i want you to know that when i got to Ghana I had to go to the embassy to get a new
identity of my nationality for being a Ghanaian ,Sorry i did not go to the embassy and that is 
why i can not scan a print to send it to you and my dear you know what you call me a scam and
I do not like to hear that word from you okay .. Honey when i get the money here i will first go to the embassy and i will get my Passport from Ghana and i will print that and also when i get the 
Visa and ticket i will do all the same and send it to you and i also want to be with you for the rest of my life and babe i would not like to lie to you and if i was lieing i had left you long time i love you with my heart ..Sweetheart i do not want you to listen to what your friends might say or what they will speak into your mind i am yours and yours i will be forever i love you and i want you to be happy when reading this mail love you with all my heart ..
Kisses and hugs to you and also stay blessed ..
Yours forever Tina.....
****************************************************

Hello HH how are you doing today .?
How is things going on with you today i hope all is fine and well and also at the
right place?
I miss you very much and i am sorry about what happened yesterday and also I
know you will be very angry with me and also won't believe what i said but i am 
telling you nothing but only the truth and this is my passport copy in Ghana you
can view it now , I went to the embassy as i told you i will have to go and this is
only what they gave to me.I know you will be worried because i changed my name but i decided to change it when i got there and it is just for a reason and i will tell you that reason when i am there with you and also when will you be sending the money since you have it with you.
I love you and take care of yourself kisses and hugs to you and also stay blessed.
Yours forever Tina

on the fake passport you can see FELICIA GHADEON

No comments:

Post a Comment