look for your scammer...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

cintiaanna15@yahoo.com

Image

on date me free:

cintia4luv 
- 30 y/o female
- keller, USA
- English, English, English
- unemployment
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-06-11 14:44:37
- ID: 203457

Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Marital status Single

Description:
hello am single am loving caring and god fearing lady i have black hair and i am very romantic and i hate lies and i like cooking


Ideal match description:
hello am looking for a serious man and who is not here into playing game and who will have time for me and sense of honor and who will care and and very romantic who is not one night stand
*************

Hello am cintia by name am looking for a serious man for a serious relationship, am not here into this site for games if you have interest in me and not a scammer you can mail me into my email.............. ....... cintiaanna15@yahoo. com hope to read from you soon.

on mi gente:

cintia4luv

Member Since: January 02, 2012
Sex: Female
Age: 29
Location: New York, NY
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Aries

on face book:

Image

Alegbe Patrick Mendola

Works at self employed
Studied at Unversity of Technology
Lives in Ibadan, Nigeria
From Ifon, Ondo, Nigeria
*****************************************************************************

Image

Received: from [41.184.144.81] nigeria
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:47:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cintia Anna <cintiaanna15@yahoo.com>


here is my pics for you so send me yours then i will tell you everything about me in my next mail. yours cintia

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Alfred Opari I am looking for a woman to married call me (0263714817)

    ReplyDelete