look for your scammer...

Friday, June 15, 2012

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com


Image

Image

Image

Image

on mi gente:

Here For: Friends, Serious Dating
Member Since: June 09, 2012
Sex: Female
Age: 33
Last Login: 6 hours ago
Location: Washington, DC
Race: Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, White, Other
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Cancer

q: where are you right now?
a: am in my room
q: what country in?
a: west africa, ghana

i had baiting to this idiot sometime ago, in fact i have a fake document sent by this idiot or other working by the same pictures....

november the 9th..


http://www.4pp l .com/Morningsun1_q

Pretty Charming Princess Seeking For My Mr Right

Age:33
I am a:Woman
Location:Monterrey, NL, MX
Birthday:02.09.1978
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

My name is Gloria, I'm 33 years Old, I am Single (three years now), Chocolate in color (Light Skinny), dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 7", 140 lbs. Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally. and studying hard to be a Professional Nurse...............................!!!!

03.11.2011
Hi, I'm delighted to come across your profile.. i was passing by and i saw your profile and choose to leave you note.. i will like to get the chance to be your friend and talk to you and get to know one another, i hope you don't mind.. Just drop me not through my personal email address " morningsun1_q@yahoo.com " .. Pleased to hear from you real soon..

Gloria.
*************************************************************
 Image

Received: from [209.73.137.100] 
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 00:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lovel Rakiya <lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Lovel Rakiya <lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 209.73.137.100
Originating ISP: Afnca
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States

Hello Dear,
Thanks for giving me your email address.I hope you are in a good shape today as am also doing cool sweets hoping that this friendship will be a sign of great things to happen in our lives,anyway let me tell you a little about myself.
My name is Rakiya I'm 33 years i am fair in complexion female, single , no kids., black hair and .I live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra , which is along the coast of Ghana. I was in the states for some months to visit my Father and got back to Ghana 26 of September just last month :shock: ..I was in USA to visit my father and my Aunties, I enjoy my stay over there though. My girl friend registered me on Migeent.com because thats where she met her man and they got married. So she thinks I should also try my luck and see what the future holds for me. I know you might be wondering why is this young and beautiful lady single? Yes I am single. I was in a serious realationship with this guy named John. He is my ex-BOYFRIEND, whom I loved so much , We were even about to get married when He had a car accident and he died in the process..He died in 2009, Since then I have been single. My family and friends have talk to me to move on But I think I am now ready to move on with my life now. You are the first person that I meet.....I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I would like to give my luck a chance.I am hoping you also want to do the same.

I hope this email find you well and hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Alfred Opari I am looking for a woman to married call me (0262714817) form Ghana.

    ReplyDelete