look for your scammer...

Monday, June 4, 2012

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com


hello my dearest HH,
I was so happy to read you email again.I hope all is well with you.Have missed you so much and was just thinkinga bout you my dear.Thank you so much for leting me know about the scam in this country and i want to tell you that i appriciate it and am not offended ok :mrgreen: you'll be soon :mrgreen: .thank you so much and this shows that you really care about me.I was even trying to tell write yoiu and email yesterday but the connection was not good so i could email you yesterday.A Ghanaian friend here who works at the passport office here help me get the passport after have told him about me wanting to come to london to visit you....I told him i lost my passport and he offered to help me get a ghanaian passport that will enable me to come to you and after using it to be with you i can make my original australian passport.i was so happy and want you to know my dear.His name is Mr Alhassan Sadat and this his is phone number 00233245903997 please my dear you can call him and thank him for me and also let him know that it was you that i told him about ok.He took me only $300 for the passport.My dear,one thing that he did was that he change the date on the passport and make it looks like i was already having a passport in ghana here which i was so happy and i think he was a God sent to me.And have attach the passport copy in this email as you ask.

My dearest HH,am so real and also so happy to meet a man like you in my life.I also thank GOD for making me meet someone like you.I really need you and want to to be with you.i want to spent te rest of my life with you and i know you will never hurt me.My younger brother ask me for your email and he told me that he has write you an email and i hope you have gotten it.Have missed you so much and thank you for the love,kind and also honesty.I wonder if men like you still exist in this world.Thank you so much.My dear, you can send me the money thruogh western union ok and i will recieve it, use the name of the passport officer Mr Alhassan Sadat and the money will reach me ok and i can't.I really love you and can never hurt you ok and God bear me witness.Take care of yourself and have a great.kisses and a tight hugs to you,Please my dear,this is the detail through which i will get the money;

Reciever's Name:Alhassan Sadat
Address:G.T 20481 Accra-Central
Country name:Ghana
Zip code:00233

My dear,thank you so much and also being in my life,God bless you.i will be expecting your email.take care.kisses kisses kisses.hugs hugs hugs.i love you.
Anastacia

No comments:

Post a Comment