look for your scammer...

Monday, June 11, 2012

colesummer1759@yahoo.com

colesummer284@gmail.com


all i search for on here is love an help i am not happy here an i do
really wish you could help me to meet you i got nobody an like i told
you the only sisters that i have lives in las vegas an shes a drug
addict ...i read all your mail i i see you are a good an an very
interesting all i want is a help from you an i do love to meet a man
like you if you can help me here are some of my pictures an i hope you
like them ....Well let me tell you what i seek in a man like you, I
see my future husband kind, gentle, cheerful, single-minded, decent,
faithful and also have a good sense of humor. I want him to love
children. If my future husband has children I’ll be glad. I’ll not be
against having children. I want him to be active and go in for sports
like me sometimes. I do smoke sometimes or drink beer or wine on
special occasions. In ideal relations people should understand and
take into account the views of each other. The most important features
of character in a man who will be able to make me happy are kindness
and love to children. I really want to find a man who will be a good
husband for me and a good father for my kids in the future. I want him
to be very family-oriented. He might be a man who will be my soul-mate
and life partner. Thats all i need in a man, tell me much more about
your self and also what you seek in a lady like me...I will tell you
more detailed about me when i hear back from you.......i hope you care
to help me

those are my pictures an i add a copy of my passport scan so you can
see i am not here for jokes ....help me to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment