look for your scammer...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

janetlouis23@yahoo.com



 the picture is taken from a russian dating site.

on date me free:

 new4uall
   - 48 y/o female
   - los angeles, USA
   - English, English, English
   -
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-06-02 10:08:13
   - ID: 213966

Date of birth     1964 - April - 7
Drinker     Often

Description:
I am not sure what happen in my past relationship and i do not like talking about it cause i get upset and want to cry I'm a touchy-feely type of woman. I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you.I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean,independent, fun, one woman . Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach..I've been single for about 3years nows.


Ideal match description:
The type of person I am interested in is a man who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life.......
****************

ello how are you doing today? well am janet louis by name and new to this online dating scene,Thanks for your mail... i love what you said about yourself and this has really gotten my attention. Am sorry if i have disturbed you with my note but i just wanna let you know you are a drop dead pretty! so keep it up... i would be glad to get to know you so you can tell me the secret of your beauty, i know you wont fail to tell me that or would you??? would be glad to read a note back from you or if you dont mind you can
drop me a note on janetlouis23@yahoo. com ..cheers and God bless
**********************************************************

on person:


USER ID: 5624174
Age: 51 (Aug 10, 1960)
Gender: Female
Country: United Kingdom
State/Region: Argyll and Bute
City: Newyork
Distance: N/A
Registered: Jan 7, 2012, 23:34
Last login: May 31, 2012, 11:42

on mi gente:
 

janetlouis23

PERSONAL INFO
Member Since: May 12, 2012
Sex: Female
Age: 46
Last Login: Yesterday
Location: Providence, RI
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, White, Other
Zodiac: Leo

******************************************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.139.121.22] lagos, nigeria
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:07:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Janet Louis <janetlouis23@yahoo.com>

hello how are you doing i hope all is well


1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Alfred Opari I am looking for a woman to married call me (0263714817) form Ghana.

    ReplyDelete