look for your scammer...

Monday, March 26, 2012

prettytom16@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=210594
prettytomlovelyl
- 21 y/o female
- Namibi, Angola
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
My name is Pretty Tom, i\'m single and,i\'m 28years old and i\'m really searching for a serious and honest man who i can build my strong relationship with..so sorry to infringe on your privacy,Its said that \'A picture is worth a thousand words, but when I saw yours,it was more than words could explain.The charming profile is resistible,though a little personal message but your look tells a lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile.Just want to know you better and be a friend or more. Hope to hear from you sometime., here is my personal email address for you to add me or email me if you do want to get to know meprettytom16@yahoo.com and what is your email maybe i can send you some pics of me, stay cool and be safeThanks Pretty---------------------------------------------------------------------


the picture is taken from a dating site http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/ladies/895/895941P1.html


Received: from [93.186.23.236]

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:42:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Pretty Tom prettytom16@yahoo.com


We shall wash and see maybe you can be my lover cos I am single and I am looking for honest,kind,lovely, Careing,gentle and cam man who can be with me till the end of my life and I have found and you will be the person that will make me happy at the right time......I will love you to add me to your messenger list to be your love and forever to be with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment