look for your scammer...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Rashida_usman@ymail.com




on date me free:

Rashidalove
   - 75 y/o female
   - beyern, Germany
   - English, English, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-30 20:06:10
   - ID: 193702

Ethnicity     African
Religion     Catholic

Description:
Hi my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}


Ideal match description:
Hi my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}
***************


Hi
my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymai l.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida
{Rashida_u sman@ymail.com}
****************************************************

Rashidalove 
sex
straight female
location
london, Alabama, USA
age
26
seeking
both men and women
for
pen pals
activity partners
friendship
short-term dating
long-term dating
marriage
height
6'0 (183cm)
weight
165 lbs (75kg)
body type
average
smoking
never
drinking
never
race
European
religion
Muslim
education
Associate Degree
occupation
Food Services
income
less than $10,000
children
no
description
Hi my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida
********************************************************

Received: from app009.dmz (app009.dmz [10.0.0.34])
    by qcfs003.boxbe.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 61D633C013D0A
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 05:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: noreply@boxbe.com
Reply-To: rashida_usman@ymail.com
Subject: Re: hello rashida (Action Requested)

noreply@boxbe.com



Hello HH,

Your message "hello rashida" to me was waitlisted.

Get your message to my inbox by clicking the following link.

CLICK HERE
Thank you,
rashida_usman@ymail.com

P.S. ...you'll only have to do this once. Future emails will appear immediately in my inbox.



Supercharge your Email



Final-Recipient: rfc822; rashida_usman@ymail.com
Diagnostic-Code: X-Boxbe-Notice; Sender not pre-approved.  Follow instructions in above notice
Status: 4.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment