look for your scammer...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

colesummer1759@yahoo.com




on mi gente:

colesummer1795

Member Since: April 09, 2012
Sex: Female
Age: 29
Last Login: Yesterday
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Virgo

I am adventurous, healthy, energetic, playful, nature lover, good listener, positive, thoughtful, respectful, faithful, and easy going. Can be happy doing anything with the right person. I am searching for a kind, passionate, fun, sincere, i do care to know you ... you can send me a mail cus i dont come here all the time ... colesummer1759atyahoo.com
***********************

she is also on my space.

on face book:

Cole Summer
Worked at Yea
Studied at University of Oklahoma
Lives in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
*************************************************************************

Received: from [41.138.177.100] nigeria
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cole Summer <colesummer1759@yahoo.com>

I write poems, enjoy camping, fishing, cooking, gardening, music,
movies, BBQ and lots of others. I dislike violence, racism, divorce as
it brings a lot of problems to the family and also to the kids in the
future. I like to play Lawn Tennis, do lots of swimming, like to play
piano etc. I dance modern dances, read a lot and with pleasure. I am
fond of jogging and consider it as a good way to be fit and healthy.
Well let me tell you what i seek in a man like you,  I see my future
husband kind, gentle, cheerful, single-minded, decent, faithful and
also have a good sense of humor. I want him to love children. If my
future husband has children I’ll be glad. I’ll not be against having
children. I want him to be active and go in for sports like me
sometimes. I do smoke sometimes or drink beer or wine on special
occasions..............i do really hope to read from you soon an i do
hope you like my pictures all i am looking for on here is a good man
to love me an help me i do hope you really search for the same as i do

No comments:

Post a Comment