look for your scammer...

Sunday, July 8, 2012

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Image

on mi gente:

swtann

PERSONAL INFO
Member Since: June 25, 2012
Sex: Female
Age: 28
Last Login: Yesterday
Location: Mercer, WI
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander
Zodiac: Aries
***********************

Hello gorgeous, I'm Annie never married with no kids, though i just got registered on here I never know how it works but just wanna give it a trial and see how it works,Do you have a cell#? you can send it down. I'll text you. I'm sorry for making the first move just curious to know more about you. U can get me on this a/n/n/_/c/r/u/0/1 at y/a/h/o/o/ DOT c/o/m after removing the slashes.Thanks. Be free to hit me up..
Annie
*************************

ann_cru01@yahoo.com????

yahoo avatar 
Image
************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.155.2.19] 
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 03:54:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ann Cruise <ann_cru01@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.155.2.19
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Good Morning and Thanks for taking time getting back to me.....Well do u have a cell#? You can send it down i will text you. Thanks. Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment