look for your scammer...

Friday, April 6, 2012

Nancy Robert; nancyrobert83@yahoo.com


http://www.quepasa.com/qp/274338894.html#personalinfo
nancy robert
31 / Female / Ackland, Queensland, Australia / Joined 03/10/12

I am a lady who is honest and faithful,I really like meeting new people from any country who are very serious and intelligent,I like going to the beach when am free.I will like to meet someone who os loving and caring and I hate men that lie and cheat on their woman and also treat theier woman bad
-----------------------------------------
hello this is Nancy Robert by name am 30 years old single never married i will like to know you better if you don't mind and you can add me on yahoo chat or msn chat,nancyrobert83@yahoo,com or nancyrobert83@hotmail.com hoping to hear from you soonest
----------------------------------------
X-Originating-IP: [41.220.69.16] nigeria
From: nancy robert
Subject: More about me
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 05:28:22 -0700

Hello how are you doing and how is work and everything doing with you?thank so much for the message i really appreciate it and i will also like to know more about you and i believe chatting is the easier and fastest way to chat and get to know each other better.i am Nancy Robert by name i am 30years old single and never been married i was born and raised up in USA Florida palm beach but presently living with my grandmother here in a small country called Republic of Benin since i lost my parents and i am the only child of my parents,i am 5*3 tall and average i am a honest lady who is seeking the right man i mean a man that is honest and faithful, a man that will love me and take good care of me,i hate men that lie and cheat on their woman and i believe you are not such?i don't work for now i only assist my grandmother at her store here whenever am less busy.i don't have much pics i only sent the few pics i have here on my grandmother pc,i will like to know you more better if you don't mind,can you tell me more about you?where are you from?how old are you?do you work?what do you do for a living?do you live alone or with your parents?what do you seek in a woman and what do you also seek in a relationship?do you really need a woman in your life to build a strong relationship and a strong family?i will like you to tell me more about yourself and also sent me pics of yours,do you normally have time so we can chat and get to know each other better because i will prefer to chat better with you,when will you always come online to chat with me so we can get to know each other better?i know there is time difference between the both of us but i will like us to conclude a time when we can always meet each other online and chat better,i have to go now and clean the house and also go to grand mom store to assist her right now.i will be expecting your email and tell me more about you and the answers to my question.take good care of yourself and hoping to hear from you soonest kisses to you
**********************

*****************

Hello how are you doing and how is work and everything doing with you?thanks so much for the message i will try and create a gmail account and chat with you,how is everyone in the family doing?well if you life you can send me like 100pounds so i can use it to buy some little things here with my friends and celebrate it here a little,have a lovely day and hoping to hear from you soonest




No comments:

Post a Comment